Monday, November 22, 2010

Mood Swings

*sigh
after 3 years being friend n 11 days in relationships
we start argue each other
the only problem is all about my house.
after my parent and my warden "memekak" at me
i felt very annoying about that things
and then, she was trying to make a joke like usual.
but that time i was mad at her.
i yell n hung up the phone when she was talking at me.
we start fighting at noon after i woke up.
and ended at mid night.
it was the longest fight i think.
and lastly she want to heard whats the main problem that i have face.
and she find out that the main problem is about the house.
the house that i stay is under college because if want to go and back home
i think i will die in the end of the weeks :p
because my college so far from my grandma's house
the house that i stay at BUKIT ANTARABANGSA was robbed
and my RARE nike shoes was stolen and my another nike shoes.
i think thats all things happened and that the main problem that have made i angry to everyone
=_______="

i'm sorry ALIAH SOFIA
I LOVE U SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment